TAKRAF has designed and developed a new line of sizers that are tailored to suit a variety of applications all over the world. TAKRAF Sizers incorporate pre-engineered modules with application specific features that result in an economical solution for our customers boasting high availability, high maintainability and high value.
We have applied our extensive experience in the mining and minerals industries in the configuration of each of our sizers in order to ensure that our machines exceed their real-life application requirements in terms of capacity, installed power, and product size.
The TAKRAF Sizer portfolio covers primary and secondary (tertiary) sizing applications. Our Standard Class Sizers offer a highly optimized and economical solution while our X-TREME Class Sizers offer maximum reliability in the most extreme conditions - download our latest brochure here.
|Primary Sizer||Primary Sizer||Secondary Sizer||Secondary Sizer|
|Feed size (mm)||1,000 - 2,000||1,200 - 2,500||200 - 800||300 - 800|
|Product size (mm)||200 - 350||300 - 400||30 - 150||50 -150|
|Thoughput (t/h)||1,200 - 8,000||1,200 - 12,000||800 - 3,600||800 - 4,500|
|Max. UCS (MPa)||120||200 (280)*||120||200 (280)*|
|Typical feed material||coal, shale, bauxite||overburden, iron ore, copper, oil sands, limestone||coal, shale, bauxite||iron ore, copper ore, oil sands, limestone|
|*subject to TAKRAF's Minerals Laboratory tests|
Optimized maintenance for increased availability
Some of the key features of our machine include:
- Modular wear components are easy to handle and change-out procedures can be conducted in position
- Heavy-duty bearing design ensures the longest lifetime in the toughest of application
- Split housing design enables the easy replacement of complete roll assemblies
- Bolted tooth system enable worn teeth to be replaced in seconds
- Quick release crushing segments enable the targeted and efficient replacement of individual plates
- Integrated moving unit enables the entire unit to slide into its maintenance position for safe and quick maintenance-procedures
All TAKRAF Sizers are engineered with maintenance in mind. Each and every component is designed to be quickly and efficiently replaced. The reduced downtime for maintenance means that the machine gets back to production as soon as possible. When minutes count, make the most of every second!
TAKRAF Minerals Laboratory
The testwork that we perform in the laboratory is the first step towards getting the right TAKRAF Sizer installed in your application. In the lab, our team of experts run a full spectrum of tests to establish the strength, abrasiveness, crushability and friability of your material. We then use this data, together with our significant experience and know-how, in order to select the ideal sizer configuration for your specific requirements boasting optimized drive power, tooth configuration and abrasion protection.
For testing enquiries, please contact us at: Marko.Schmidt@tenova.com
Value for Money
- High reliability and excellent maintainability result in optimum availability
- Optimized tooth configurations for guaranteed product sizing
- TAKRAF manufactured components ensure quality and expedited delivery times
- Modularized wear part design allows all wear plates to reach their full lifetime
- Primary sizer range covers throughputs up to 12,000 t/h
- Secondary sizer range covers up to 4,500 t/h and is available in either center or side configuration depending on the specific requirements
- Customizable crushing segments to suit your application
- Double overload protection by hydraulic system and safety coupling
- Safe sizer roll positioning by inching drive and maintenance brake
- Integrated moving unit allows the sizer to be moved into maintenance position quickly
- Wear parts are easy to handle so that they can be changed out quickly and safely
- Fit-for-purpose maintenance tools customized to your plant operations
- Low dust emissions due to minimum fine generation during crushing
- Low profile for less truck haulage
- Low energy consumption and noise level
- Compact footprint for smaller surrounding structure
- 300 years of mining and minerals expertise is the design and development of our sizer design
- TAKRAF Minerals Laboratory is used to help select the optimized drive power and abrasion resistance for your application
- In-house DEM analysis software optimizes tooth configuration for your process requirements
Customer Project name Crushing plant Vostochny Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation Open-pit mine Vostochny, Ekibastuz 2013
Sizer in open-pit mine Vostochny
Based on the experiences of TAKRAF in coal crushers and crushing plants the first hard rock sizers for overburden of up to 200 MPa was successfully installed at the Vostochny mine to crush lumps of up to 2,500 mm down to a conveyable size.
Overburden, mainly sandstone and siltstone 4,250 t/h (max. 6,000 t/h) indirect by apron feeder up to 2,500 mm 350 mm TCS 18.26 2 x 560 kW
Industry 4.0 at Tenova TAKRAF
TAKRAF is pushing the introduction of new technologies in the area of the industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in order to best serve our industry’s...
Out of the Box Thinking at TAKRAF Brazil
At a large alumina refinery in Brazil, the team from TAKRAF Brazil had to think out of the box and come up with a safe and effective procedure to...
DELKOR Thickeners in Morocco
Tenova DELKOR is pleased to announce the successful supply and mechanical completion of seven DELKOR thickeners, together with our flocculation system...
Questions? Enquiries? Ideas? Get in touch with us!Read More
High Pressure Grinding Rolls (HPGR)HPGRs are modern and efficient comminution machines, which are becoming more and more popular in mineral processing.
Roll CrushersRoll crushers are customized solutions for new or existing crushing plants.
Roller Supported ScrubbersTAKRAF designs comminution systems for coal mining and preparation, industrial minerals, mining and processing and other non-metallic mining and processing systems.